1. Make a Payment
1) What methods of payment are accepted by Chinesebon?
a. APP users can make payments using PayPal.
b. PC users can make payments using PayPal or your preferred local payment methods.
2) When are students expected to make a payment after submitting an order?
Within 24 hours. If a student fails to make a payment within 24 hours after submitting an order online, Chinesebon will automatically cancel the order. If an instructor fails to confirm students’ order within 24 hours upon receiving the order, then Chinesebon will automatically cancel the order.
3) Having difficulty in making a payment?
Please send your problem firstname.lastname@example.org help.
1) Under what circumstances can students request for a refund?
Students may cancel the courses they paid for but not yet confirmed by the instructor, and request for a refund.
2) Under what circumstances students will not be refunded?
If a course purchased is “under review,” the account will be frozen. In this case, No refund can be requested for the moment.
3) Which account will the refund go back to?
All refunds will be returned back to the users’ Chinesebon account.
4) How long does it take to get the refund?
Refund will normally be returned back to users’ Chinesebon accounts within one business day after the instructor consents to the student’s request for a refund.