International Chinese Language Learner Contest
International Chinese Language Learner Contest is a competition held by Sinolingua Co., Ltd for the global Chinese language learners. It
aims to invoke international Chinese language learners’ internet platform studying passion through the form of competition. It also provides
an international platform for self-presentation and self-challenging. Details and arrangement are as follows:
All Chinese language learners across the world
Director : CIPG
Sponsor : Sinolingua Co., Ltd
Co-sponsor : Peking University, Beijing Language and Culture University, Beijing Foreign Studies University
Organizer : Chinesebon
Chinese language learners around the world
Note : For all ages, sexes, races, nationalities, etc..
4.1 Work Requirements
- Participant can choose various works types, such as telling a Chinese story, singing a Chinese song, performing a monologue comic talk
or a tongue twister, or writing a composition, etc.
- Video Format : MP4, M4V. Max 5 minutes Max 50MB
- File Format : Document format within 1000 words (Applicable for written works only, please upload image format.)
- Speaking (Video) : Storytelling or recitation, subjects can be traditional customs, language knowledge, historical culture, news and
current affairs, etc;
- Writing (Document) : Chinese writing, no limit of types or forms, within 1000 words;
- Showing (Video): Talent show, such as songs, monologue comic talks, tongue twisters,etc.
- Collection of works : Nov 15, 2016 – Mar 31, 2017
- Works review : Apr 1, 2017 – Apr 30, 2017
- Award announcement : May 5, 2017
4.3 Judge Committee
- Foreign celebrities
- Members of the presidium of Chinesebon
- Famous international TCFL teachers
- Experts of TCFL education
4.4 Selection Method and Grading Criteria
- Both expert selection and online voting will be adopted, with score proportion of 90% and 10% respectively. The expert selection will
be organized by the committee, using hundred-mark system.
- The 1st prize : 1, awarded with certificate and student rewards;
- The 2nd prize : 1, awarded with certificate and student rewards;
- The 3rd prize : 1, awarded with certificate and student rewards;
- Asian Image Spokesman : 1 with business returns;
- European Image Spokesman : 1 with business returns;
- Oceania Image Spokesman : 1 with business returns;
- Africa Image Spokesman: 1 with business returns;
- North American image spokesman: 1 with business returns;
- South American image spokesman: 1 with business returns.
Ⅵ. Participating Method
- Qualified teachers can register on the website（www.chinesebon.com）from Nov 15, 2016 to complete the personal information and upload
works within the requested time.
- The participants enjoy the copyright of the works in accordance with the relevant laws.
- The submission of the works automatically grant Sinolingua Co., Ltd the exclusive publishing copyright, the information network
dissemination rights and neighboring rights of the works.
- The award-winning works will be awarded with relevant certificates and prizes. Image Spokesman will get such business cooperation chances
with Chinesebon as brand image promotion, channel development, market cooperation and so on with a certain amount of business returns.
- Allworks won’t be returned, please keep the manuscript by yourself.
- Sinolingua Co., Ltd reserves the right to the final explanation of this event.
Posting Address: 10th F, Building A, China Foreign Language Mansion, No. 89 Xisanhuan Rd, Haidian District, Beijing, China, 100089